I loooooove making, baking and decorating cakes! I've had a few good comments so I thought I'd share my affection for confectionery with you all, enjoy! Toni x

Thursday 31 May 2012

Mum and Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary!

3 Tiered 25th wedding anniversary cake for my parents!


Here is a top view of the 3 tiered chocolate mediera cake, with a chocolate butter cream centre.

And again but a side view...
Here's a front view of the cake! The spray on top is home made as well as the cake. I bought bead and wire in order to make a lovely cake topper for my parents 25th wedding anniversary! There's a trail of flowers, also made by my self, made from icing and painted with edible glitter and lustre dust. The flowers were stuck on with edible glue as were the ribbon. The number's on top of the cake are sparklers and The writing on the cake board it just plain icing writing!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment